The journal is focused on the soil-plant-atmosphere system. The journal publishes original research and review papers on any subject regarding soil, plant and atmosphere and the interface in between. Manuscripts on postharvest processing and quality of crops are also welcomed.
Particularly the journal is focused on the following areas:
- implications of agricultural land use, soil management and climate change on production of biomass and renewable energy, soil structure, cycling of carbon, water, heat and nutrients, biota, greenhouse gases and environment,
- soil-plant-atmosphere continuum and ways of its regulation to increase efficiency of water, energy and chemicals in agriculture,
- postharvest management and processing of agricultural and horticultural products in relation to food quality and safety,
- mathematical modeling of physical processes affecting environment quality, plant production and postharvest processing,
- advances in sensors and communication devices to measure and collect information about physical conditions in agricultural and natural environments.
Papers accepted in the International Agrophysics should reveal substantial novelty and include thoughtful physical, biological and chemical interpretation and accurate description of the methods used.
All manuscripts are initially checked on topic suitability and linguistic quality.
Types of published articles
The journal publishes the original research papers, the reviews (survey publications) and the short communications (notes).